Proving that you donâ€™t need to talent to make in the â€œBusiness,â€ Â these ten women have shot to the top of the heap relying on little more than being a pretty face.Â Most have one or two hits that have made them look good, but their true face peeks out more often than not with one horrible film after another.Â Just because you have big boobies and pretty face doesnâ€™t mean you can act.Â These women prove that rule.
10. Jennifer Aniston – Her Friends days are way behind her. Aniston has one of the longest losing streaks in Hollywood. The last hit was in was 2006â€™s The Break-Up. Sheâ€™s released seven films since then.
Best Role: The Good Girl
Worst Role: The Switch
9. Malin Akerman – This Swedish beauty is slowing making a name for herself in Hollywood as one of the blandest actresses working today. Virtually unmemorable in every film she did until catching a break in 2009â€™s The Watchmen, Akeman should remain blight on cinema for years to come.
Best Role: Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
Worst Role: Couples Retreat
8. Cameron Diaz – Diaz started the decade with strong performances in Being John Malkovich, Vanilla Sky and Gangs of New York before finishing the last decade in sub-par romantic comedies. What is it about Shrek that takes the worst actress and makes something good? Itâ€™s the highlight of the careers of Eddie Murphy, Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz.
Best Role: Being John Malkovich
Worst Role: The Box
7. Sarah Jessica Parker â€“Parkerâ€™s filmography is a collection of embarrassments and disappointments. After a successful run on Sex and the City (thanks largely to a great cast), Parker has starred in largely forgettable movies where she always portrays the uppity bitch forced into an uncomfortable situation with largely unfunny results.
Best Role: LA Story
Worst Role: The Family Stone
6. Heather Graham – Who needs talent when youâ€™ve got big boobs and youâ€™re willing to show them? Graham has made a career out displaying her, um, talents on screen. Wide eyed and bland, watching Graham on screen is like watching adorable paint dry.
Best Role: From Hell
Worst Role: Miss Conception
5. Diane Keaton – The once great Keaton is now the female version of her Godfather co-star Al Pacino. Playing the post-menopausal mother that gets her groove back for the better part of the decade; Keaton gives the same tired performance in every film.
Best Role: Annie Hall
Worst Role: Because I Said So
4. Scarlett Johansson -I love Hollywood. Only there can you be marginally talented and super hot and make tons of money. Johansson used to do interesting role but has now started to believe her own hype, now just looks pouty on screen.
Best Role: Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Worst Role: The Spirit
3. Kristen Stewart â€“ She was in 16 movies before she got to mope around with sparkly vampires in Twilight and remained virtually unknown.Â Until overnight she went from forgettable brunette in random role to the inspiration to emo girls all over the world. After the Twilight Saga is over, how quickly will she fade back into obscurity.
Best Role: Adventureland
Worst Role: Twilight
2. Katherine Heigl â€“ There is one thing you can count on with a Katherine Heigl romantic comedy, it wonâ€™t be funny and no one will have seen it. Heigl has the honor of staring in a film $2 million film that only grossed $20 bucks, one of the biggest flops in film history.
Best Role: Knocked Up
Worst Role: 27 Dresses
1. Megan Fox – Former muse to Michael Bay, Fox has shot to the top of the list overnight. Unknown when the first list was written in 2006, she has worked hard to be known as a first class bitch behind the scenes. On screen, she has the charisma of dirt. Sadly, she has four films in the future threatening to destroy the universe.
Best Role of the Decade: Transformers
Worst Role of the Decade: Jenniferâ€™s Body